Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where is My Time Going?

Sometimes I wonder what I do with my time, it just slips through my fingers. I seem to have so much to do and so little time, or indeed motivaion, to do it all.. I think I spend way too much time on the computer and lying on the couch.

Anyhow, I have been up to a bit. Some ATC's, a little sewing and doing a very small amount of gardening. Just before Christmas I planted a hibiscus, Lady Liberty, in my new front garden. Today I noticed that she was bearing her first flower. It is rather lovely, but not as bright as most of my other flowers. I love flowers that pack a punch.

On the work front, I have applied to take some Long Service Leave in term 2 - just one day a week though. That would be lovely, working just 4 days per week. I am fairly confident that this will come off, but I will have to wait for the okay. I also applied for some leave later in the year for the proposed Girls Big Tour of USA. I need to talk to my gal-pals about this one though. I figure, it is best to have the leave application in as I can always cancel or change it at a later date.

This week I am going to try to finish off some sewing and of course post out about three sets of ATC's. Wish me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment