Sunday, February 7, 2010

I've Got One Word to Say to You...


I have been slack lately and not updating my blog as I should... I have however been rather busy with getting back to work and all that is involved with that. On the creative front though, I have been doing some ATC's and plenty of sewing. I am really into sewing at the moment actually. I practically have a summer cotton top production line going in my fun room.

I have been taking some photos and mucking around with Photoshop, trying to recreate some of those old, vintage looks that I love so much on other people's blogs. Also, I have been reading quite a lot on various photo sites, which is what has brought me to today's photo. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

I took this photo at last year's Ekka and have used it to enter this week's Digital Photography School Weekend Challenge. I love the colour and simplicity of this phots and of course it brings back so many childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment