Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Come Share My Goals

Well, welcome to my blog. If you're reading here, you probably know that I have been wanting to get blogging for a while, so here it is. I have bitten the bullet and actually posted and published this first post, even though it is not at all perfect. I guess though, that this is like so many projects in my life..

Incomplete. That seems to be the story of most projects around here. As the title suggests, I start out with all good intentions to get things happening, but so rarely seem to be able to get things actually finished. I love creating and the process of creating so much that I take on far too much.

So, here it is: a list of projects that I would like to complete over the next few months - let's see if this blog gets me motivated and keeps me honest. (fingers crossed).

SEWING

  • Blue skirt

  • Green panelled skirt

  • iPod case

ART

  • Complete picture for guest bedroom

OTHER

  • Re-organise wardrobe.

  • Re-organise laundry cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment