Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brightly Coloured beads


I have been wanting to get into some polymer clay work for some time. Have been checking out beautiful things on the net and researching techniques, dreaming of embossing beads, rolling with a pasta machine, transferring images and so much more.
However I found myself incredibly stuck for ideas when the time actually came and could only produce some simple, plain, yet splendidly colourful pieces. They are small beads, the colours I mixed myself. I also made some rings that aren't in the shot.

On the plus side, I am really pleased with the baking aspect of this small project as I was a bit worried about getting the temperature right in my oven. It seems a bit slow.

1 comment:

  1. Kristina - I'm the lucky person who received your "Life is something to do" - neat atc and blogspot. Happy creativity! Carolyn, ACT

    ReplyDelete